Here are four simple tips to help you look slimmer. Keep in mind that good posture always makes you look slimmer so stand comfortably erect, shoulders back and stomach in.
Some slimming colors are black, navy, olive, violet, charcoal grey, plum, chocolate brown, burgundy, and eggplant. These colors help make areas appear smaller so wear them where you think you need it.
Avoid shiny or heavily textured fabrics. Shiny fabrics reflect light, making any area appear larger and heavily texture fabrics only add extra weight. Instead wear dark, cool and dull colors and textures in fabrics like wool, linen, bamboo, or cotton as they absorb the light.
Vertical stripes, pleats in skirts and blouses can both create a slimming effect. Include vertical lines in your accessories, such as long chains worn around the neck.
Avoid extensive use of horizontal lines like belts, stripes, border print skirts and tops. These can add extra width to your body frame.
- Best Of The Best 2013
- Katie Rose Bring Me Home Outfits
- 5th Annual Lawrence County’s Distingusihed Young Women’s Fashion Show
- Spring Arrivals 2013
- Communion Dresses Diane’s Boutique Spring 2013
- Fall Must Have Items
- October 5, 2012…
- Communion Dresses, Veils and Suits
- New Arrivals
- Lawrence County Distinquished Young Woman formerly Junior Miss Annual Fashion Show
- Yoga Jeans
- Official NFL Steeler Belts